Lo-Pha Society Branch of North Carolina, Inc.
The purpose of the Youth Program is to foster positive youth development and support the unique strengths and challenges of the Lo-pha youth while upholding family values. The following programs contribute to our mission to promote and support education, leadership, socio-economic opportunities, mutual relationships, gender equity, cultural development, and community involvement:
• Quarterly Networking Events - create networking, learning and mentoring opportunities by connecting resources,
• Fundraisers - create opportunities to collaborate and sustain youth programs.
• College Scholarships - provide financial assistance to further education.
• Graduate Luncheon - recognize important milestone of high school and college graduates.
• Family Picnic - Food, fun and games for all youth and their families before heading to school in the fall.
If you are interested in supporting the youth program or joining the youth committee, please email Kong at: email@example.com.
Thank you to all our supporters of the Valentine's Fundraiser on Feb. 17, 2018.
Mr. Stephen Kue, Real Estate Agent, Centrury 21 American Homes
Mr. Ellison Lor, State Farm Insurance Insurance Agent
Mr. & Mrs. Pajcai Lauj, PCB Carving
Mr. & Mrs. Paseng Lauj, MACKS Financial Services
Mr. & Mrs. Nchaiv Txoov Lauj, BINGO Food Mart
Hmong Southeast Puav Pheej
Mr. & Mrs. Tong Txawg Lauj
Mr. & Mrs. Vam Leng Lauj
Mr. & Mrs. Za Teng Lauj
Mr. & Mrs. Tswv Feng Lauj
Mr. & Mrs. Vaying Lauj
Mr. & Mrs. Nchaiv Zoov Lauj
Mr. & Mrs. Nhia Tau Lauj
Mr. & Mrs. Neng Yee Lauj
Mr. & Mrs. Peng Lauj
Mr. Chue Yang Lauj
Mr. & Mrs. Tong Mee Lauj
Mr. & Mrs. Yang Sao Lauj
Mr. Sing Yang
Mr. & Mrs. Pheng Lauj
Mr. & Mrs. Za Thao Lauj
Mr. Chia See Vang
Last but not least, thank you to all of the other supporters that we may have missed
and to those who helped so much to make the event a success.